Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wishes Fulfilled



I have a burning desire - an inner flame that will not be extinguished by outer forces - to know and live from higher regions, to be transformed so that my new concept of myself will no longer include any limitations. 


I am willing to challenge and change any thoughts that impede my having a higher vision of myself.  I am a divine limitless being.  I am an observer, contemplating and selecting thoughts from a never ending stream of thoughts on my inner screen 24/7/365.


I watch thoughts stream from wherever they originate and I observe them rapidly transitioning and combining and appearing and disappearing.  I snatch a thought from the running ribbon of thoughts and contemplate it.  As I toss it around, I notice how I feel.  Sad, depressed, happy and so on.  I am first the observer and then the contemplator.  I am the choice maker who can consciously decide to put that thought back into the running stream and pick a different one.  I always allow a thought that makes me feel better. 


I am okay
I am fine
I am well
I am my perfect weight.
I am prosperous
I am in receipt of my perfect job
I am loved
I am a spark of the divine
I am healthy and blemish free in my body.


I do not set the stream of thoughts into motion and to stop thinking is not possible at this stage of my evolution.  The essence of my being at this stage is to observe contemplate and then choose the ones I want to focus on, gather, retain or let go.


I choose thoughts that feel good and powerful and that elevate me to a higher level of consciousness where my self-concept welcomes my higher self.


I place no limits and no restrictions on all that I intend to accomplish and become from here on in.
I am that, I am.


I Am God
I Am Capable
I Am Strong
I Am Wealthy
I Am healthy
I Am Happy
I Am divine nature
I Am the Conquering Presence.  I command this I Am Presence to govern my mind, home, affairs and world


I Am already in my mind where I intend to be


I Am Love
I Am Grateful






Everything you have been thinking lately is to be
thrown out.

You're spending too much time "in your head" these 
days. How about getting out of your thoughts and into 
your feelings? You've analyzed it to death. Now it's
about moving from your head to your heart.

What are you feeling about all this? That is what really
matters. You are using your thoughts to try to parse
your feelings. You may want to stop that.

You will not have to think but a second to know
exactly why you received this message today.

Love, Your Friend....
Neale Donald Walsch




No comments:

Post a Comment