Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Deliberate Thinking



When I find things that I appreciate and use them as a point of focus, My world gets better on all fronts.

When 99 things go wrong and only one goes right in my life, focusing on the one right thing and appreciating it means that the other 99 will go away or change to something better because the law of attraction cannot abide my vibration not being a match.  Isn't that awesome.  I love being a deliberate thinker.

I focus on the good in my life and that brings about more good.  I cannot feel good and sick at the same time.  I cannot appreciate something and blame it at the same time.  It is not possible.  And so I focus on the good and I appreciate the good and the bad gets better.

Every Day in Every Way, I Am Getting Better and Better.

I am Optimistic

I am Eager

I am Happy, Healthy, Content, Slim, Caring, Giving, Forgiving and Loving.

I  Love and Approve of Myself

My Business is successful and Prosperous

I am kind and Generous

I am a Compassionate, Passionate, Joyful, Eternal Being.

I happily anticipate Joy, Love,  and Prosperity  my life.

I am appreciative of all that is in my life.  I am extremely Grateful for all that I have and all that flows to me.

I am enjoying the evolution of my desires.

"there is always an even-happier thought than the happy thought you're thinking now. There is always even a better feeling--your capacity to achieve a better feeling is unlimited." 
http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/journal.php?eid=4   



"Life Will Always Be Working Out for Me. . .
I like understanding that things are always evolving, and while there are many things that could be better where I am, it is not really a problem because "where I am" is constantly changing to something better. I like knowing that as I look for the best things around me where I am, those things become more prevalent in my experience.
It is fun to know that things are always working out for me, and as I watch for the evidence of that . . . I see more evidence of that every day."  http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/journal.php?moneyquotes
"I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. 


If you will make those statements, and then do not take action unless you feel good, you will always be moving upon the path in harmony with your idea of that which is good"  http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/journal.php?moneyquotes






I am an observer and a deliberate thinker.   Well Being is natural to me. I choose the best feeling thought and practice it until it becomes a natural feeling within me.  That natural feeling brings me more of what I want and  it flows naturally to me.  I allow all the good stuff into my thoughts and I flow with it to bring more of the same.  It is Law that when I deliberately think of good, my natural well being and goodness will flow back to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment