Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Deliberate Emotional Grid Building



Photo: ***Positive Affirmation***

I RADIATE POSITIVE ENERGY <3 <3 <3


I feel hopeful and at ease with myself.  I love that feeling of satisfaction and contentment.  I want to feel ease.  I want to feel comfortable.


I want to feel confident, prosperous,  I want to feel pure and genuine emotions.  I like the feeling of being in the right place at the right time.  I like to feel relaxed.  I like to feel certain.  I like the feeling of good things coming into my reality.


I like to feel sure.  I like knowing that its all okay.  I like to feel calm.  I like feeling relaxed..  I like feeling good at my centre.  I like feeling loved.  I like feeling heard.  I like feeling trusted.  


I want to feel my true natural comfort and worthiness and point of attraction.  It just feels so darn good to feel good.  I like slowing things down like this.  It's sort of like a boring, slow simple conversation with myself.  I like this feeling of just sort of slowing the frenzie down and just resting with the idea that its gonna be okay and that I'm good and that all is well.  


I like to feel eager and invincible.  I'm sort of not so worried anymore.  


I feel assured, balanced, believable, capable.  I feel clear and competent.  I feel credible, gifted and graceful.  I feel positive, powerful, proud and qualified.  I feel reliable, responsible, safe and skilled.  


I feel stable ,talented, abundant and alive.  I feel brilliant, charged, electrified and energetic.  I feel enthusiastic, invigorated, refreshed and renewed.  I feel accomplished, acknowledged, cherished and complete.  I feel contented, fascinated, fortunate and genuine.  I feel gratified ,helpful, honoured and noble.  I feel rewarded and prosperous.


I feel the universe is amassing all cooperative components into my vortex of prosperity.   I feel joyous and happy that I am now a cooperative compontent to that vortex of well being and material wealth.  I feel glorious and vivacious.  I feel able and compassionate.  I feel empowered,  inspired optimistic, deserving and desirable.  I feel connected and relaxed.  I feel relieved, serene and sure that everything is going to be all right.  It's all going to be fantastic.  I feel tranquil and noticed for who I am as a person.  I feel precious and productive to myself and society.  I feel valid and useful and that I am worthy of receiving and allowing all good things to float freely to me now.  I feel valuable.  I feel composed and peaceful.  I feel pleasant and important.  I feel worthy of prosperity and love.


I feel at ease with life and manifesting.  I feel loved.  I feel prosperous.  I feel at ease.



No comments:

Post a Comment