Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Home Grid

I adore the feeling of living in my new, powerful and well constructed home.  It surrounds me with the feelings of warmth and love and it is a vital extension of me.  I live in this house with my loving life partner and everything about it is vital and alive and loving and pure and fun and joyous.  I can feel the power of the universe go through me as I live and love and laugh and play in my home.


Brentwood Country Estates, Los Angeles (© Microsoft Maps)The Sanctuary, Boca Raton, Fla. (© none)


I know that I create my own reality.  I know that the thoughts I think are what equal the vibration that equals my point of attraction.


I like focusing on having this beautiful, magnificent, fun home.  It has all the components I have every dreamed of in a home - space, furnishings, expansive land, entertainment, enjoyment, gardens,  and it is filled with the essence of pure love.  I like thinking about this house.  I like thinking about how it is built.  I love thinking about what is in it and how I use it.


I like thinking about the enjoyment, fun. comfort, ease and income  this home will provide to me.  I like thinking about how it looks.  I like thinking about myself and my loving life partner in this house.  I like thinking about the financial security this home will bring me and the love and enjoyment of life it gives to me.


I love the idea of being the owner of a home that is financially free and clear and also provides an income to support me and my loving partner.  It surrounds us with love, peace, gratitude and enjoyment of life.  I love the idea of living in, decorating, gardening and entertaining in my home. I love the idea of growing my own vegetables and flowers in my own garden.


I am in the vortex when I think of my home.  I'm going to open the door of my home, get right in it and I am going to be in the vortex in my home.  This home might very well be the vortex.  This home smells like the vortex.  It looks like the vortex and it certainly feels like the vortex.  This Home might just be the vortex.  I am pretty sure  this home IS the vortex.  I just love the idea of living in and being in this home.   And I love the idea of being in the vortex where all coopertive components are assembled to give me my pleasures and desires.


I love knowing that I am the creator of my experience.  It is going to be so much fun to watch the universe now deliver a direct path to me to help me get into this home.  Even though I don't physically live in this house or know what town it is in, I can feel the universal forces lining up to bring me this awesome experience.  


I can feel that I have captured the experience of this and I can feel that vibrationally it has happened within me.  I can feel that vibrationally speaking, I have come to match what is in my vortex.  I can feel that all the houses I have lived in, especially the last one I owned, that I have been putting so many pieces into my vortex of creation and I can feel that it is all framed up for me and I can feel that the cooperative components have been assembled and I can feel that with this effort, once I got rolling, I made it into the vortex.


I can feel now that this is a real probability.  This doesn't feel like something that someone else is creating.  It doesn't feel like something that I am removed from.  It feels viable, and vivid and real to me.  I know that I am the creator of my own reality and I so look forward to my time in this materialized home.  But meanwhile, my attention to it and my expectation of it is going to help me feel the way I am feeling right now and right now I don't feel stuck about not having a home.  


Right now, I feel vital and alive and sure and I like being the creator of my own experience.  I like creating and I'm looking forward to creating with a cooperative universe.  I am happy that now I finally taught myself, the uncooperative component in this scenario, to be a cooperative component and now I can feel that I am in the vortex and now that I am in here, I'm not only feeling pretty FRISKY, I am feeling confident, comfortable, prosperous, aroused, competent, graceful, powerful, valuable and cocky.  


I think I am going to go and look at these houses again and again and remind myself how great they are and how much I adore them.  I am going to watch for the opportunity the universe is going to offer me.  It's going to come along with lots of other things I have been reaching for.  I just know it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment