Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Manifestation of My Life






It is right for me to have everything that I have dreamed.  I Revel in the Birthing of every moment because the birthing of a dream is so sweet and joyous.  I am happy because that is who I am and everything comes when I am that.  This life of mine is joyful survival.  This life of mine is filled with joyful creating.  I am a swift manifestor of joy, happiness, love, prosperity and health.  I have every reason to believe that I am an instant manifestor of experiences in the same way I am an instant manifestor of JOY.  I simply focus on Joy, Love, Happiness, Prosperity and Health and on it comes into my reality.

It is right for me to have everything that I have dreamed.  I Revel in the birthing of new dreams because every moment is the birthing of a dream that is so sweet and joyous.  (worth repeating)

It is time for me to allow myself to Be, Do and Have.  It is time for me to allow the manifestations to be all in my vortex already.  It is time for me to be a co-operative component to all that I manifest.  I am tuned in, tapped on and worthy of joy, prosperity, health and love.

It is time for me to allow Myself to Be, Do and Have all that I desire.  It is time for me to cooperate with all cooperative components of my desire.  

I desire to manifest pure positive emotion

I desire to manifest my relationship with my vortex

I desire to manifest joy and goosebumps

I desire to manifest pure, positive emotion

I desire to manifest humour and fun

I desire to manifest compassion and love

I desire to manifest health and prosperity

It is right for me to have everything that I have dreamed.  It is time for me to allow Myself to Be, Do and Have all that I desire.  It is time for me to be one with cooperation of all cooperative components of my desires.

I am all that I am.  I am that.
And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment