Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeling Financially Stable




The Source within me knows all is well.  I know I am secure in all ways.  Who I really am is secure.  


I believe in my ability to focus.  I believe that my inner being is focused on well being.  


I believe that my inner being has all the bases covered and I just need to get over there.  I know about the laws of the universe - VIBRATION is the only thing that matters.


I Still have money in the bank and I still have financial investments in an unstable market.  Good for me!  
  


I am feeling more appreciation for my money and investments.  My desire to excel is sharpened.  We're all just slowing down and catching our breath.  Mankind and the earth are recalibrating to the new age of Love.  Nothing really awful is going to happen.  We look out for one another.   We trust one another and we protect each other.  The universe has my back and I feel pretty good where I stand.  I have a vibrational nest egg.  I have a secure and safe income.  I have money in the bank and I have investments in the stock market that increase as my vibration matches it.  I always figure it out.  I am an innovative person. 


   


I like to be in unknown territory.  This market has the potential to thrill me.  These unstable times expand my escrow.  My inner being is calling me more strongly than ever before.  I like feeling negative emotion - it helps me focus again on where I really want to go. I like focusing on where I want to go.   I am a good focuser.  I can figure it out.  I always have everything I need.  I always am in the right place at the right time.  I love creating.  I Love being in my vortex.  I love it when I am in the vortex and vibrating to it's powerful and amazing energy.  I love the energy of my vortex.


I always make money and I always earn income and I always have money in the bank to support me.  I always figure it out.  I always get where I am going.   I am always prosperous. I am always happy.  I am always appreciative of money and banks and governments and people and places and things.  


  


I am always appreciative of the money I have.  I love to spend my money on things I like and to spend it for fun.  I always like to spend my money on others who need it too.  I always have money to spare.  I give generously because it always flows back into my bank account more than I spend.   I always have money to buy food and clothing and life's necessities and I always have money left over for fun.  I love money.  I love fun.  I love helping others.  I love abundance.  I love prosperity.  


  


I am so grateful to have money.  I am so grateful to have friends and family to spend my money on.  I am so grateful to have support from the universe. I am so grateful to the bank for storing my wealth and providing me with helpful services and awesome interest rates.  I am so grateful for the stock market and the companies I invest in because they earn me tremendous profits on my investments.  I am so grateful to mother earth for letting these companies remove her precious metals and for letting mankind use them in various ways.


Thank you so much for my financial stability.  I feel so financially stable.  I feel secure.  I feel protected.  I feel immense pleasure in knowing my investments and the money in my bank accounts are  prosperous, safe and secure and for my immediate use whenever I want to use it.  


    







No comments:

Post a Comment