Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Have a Good Paying Job that I Love and I am Financially Secure





I am always in the right place at the right time to receive all the good the universe has to offer me.  I have a  good paying job that I love and I am financially secure.  I send Blessings of Love to My job and my financial security.  Thank You.  Thank You.  Thank You.  


I now create a life I love to look at.  I am now willing to see my own beauty and magnificence.  I see with Love and Joy.  I am safe in the here and now.  I accept divine guidance and am always safe.  It is safe to be me.  I love and accept myself at every age.


My life is ever new.  Each moment of my life is fresh and vital.  I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want.  This is a new day.  I am a new me.  I think differently.  I speak differently.  I act differently.  Others treat me differently.  My new world is a reflection of my new thinking.  It is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds, for I know these seeds will become my new experiences.  All is well in my world.


I accept Divine guidance and am always safe.  It is safe to be me.  I express who I am.  I now discover how wonderful I am.  I choose to Love and enjoy myself.  I Love and accept myself at every age.  Each moment in Life is perfect.  I Lovingly hold and embrace my experiences with ease and joy.  I Love and cherish myself.  I am kind and gentle with me.  All is well.  


I listen to the Divine and rejoice at all that I am able to hear.  I am one with all.  I am deeply centred and peaceful in life.  It is safe for me to be alive and joyous.  I hear with Love.  I am enthusiastic about life and filled with energy and enthusuasm.


I move forward in life, with joy and with ease.  I am the creative power in my world.  I easily forgive.  I love myself and will reward myself with thoughts of praise.  My heart beats to the rythm of love.  Joy Joy Joy.  I lovingly allow joy to flow through my mind and body and experience.







No comments:

Post a Comment