Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Totally Open and Receptive to the Abundant Flow of Prosperity



I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the universe offers.  

All my needs and desires are met before I even ask.  

I am divinely guided and protected, and I make choices that are beneficial to me.  

I rejoice in others' successes knowing there is plenty for us all.  

I am constantly increasing my conscious awareness of abundance and this is reflected in a constantly increasing income.  

My good comes from everywhere and everyone.  
All is well in my world.

I am open and receptive to all good.

Life is wonderful.  
All is perfect in my world, and I always move into greater good.  
I now receive my good from expected and unexpected sources.

Prosperous : Income concept  Prosperous : The Key to Health Stock Photo  Prosperous : keys of to conceptual things in dramatic lightingProsperous : key to keys Stock Photo

Prosperous : word with classic ornament made in 3D Stock PhotoProsperous : a keys with words 'strategy' and 'success', business conceptProsperous : red wood word on concrete

No comments:

Post a Comment